Support those in need with your gift.
There are a number of ways to support those affected by breast cancer. Whether helping the community as a whole or donating in honor of or in memory of a loved one, each donation helps sustain our mission to educate the community and fight to end breast cancer.
- Donate Online
- Donate your car
- Participate in an Event
- Give at Work
- AmazonSmile – Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to charity of choice.
Susan G. Komen Great Plains invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.
If you have interest in donating to Komen Great Plains and have some questions about where to start, please contact us at 402-502-2979 or firstname.lastname@example.org