National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is designated National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It’s an opportunity to inform, educate and highlight the year-round efforts to fight breast cancer in our community and around the world.

Susan G. Komen® Nebraska works all year long to connect women and men in our community with breast health services, to raise vital funds for these services and breast cancer research, and to educate individuals about breast health.

Learn more

Find out about breast health risk factors, screening and detection, treatment and resources available to help. Learn more now.

Each day throughout the month, we’ll share breast health facts on Facebook and Twitter. Like our posts and share them with the men and women you care about!

Susan G. Komen Nebraska and local businesses are hosting events throughout Nebraska. Click here for a schedule.

Tell us your story

Share your story of survival with us by emailing us at If you are looking for resources or assistance, you may also email us or call us at 402-502-2979.


Your donation gives hope to thousands each year. Most funds (75%) stay in Nebraska for education, screening and treatment support services and the remainder (25%) funds breast cancer research. Donate now