Become a Sponsor
In this, the 20th anniversary of Susan G. Komen® here in Nebraska, you have an opportunity to impact breast cancer research and Nebraska breast health programs like never before, because our events are growing. Please join us this year by sponsoring our Komen Race for the Cure® events in Nebraska (CenturyLink Center, Omaha) or Central Nebraska (University of Nebraska, Kearney).
In 2015, our Races had amazing reach …
• Over 10,000 Race participants in Omaha and Kearney
• More than 850 breast cancer survivors
• 72% female, 28% male
We believe that sponsorships produce incredible brand impressions and marketing results for companies. Here’s a sample of what we accomplished last year …
- RACE T-SHIRTS. We distributed Race t-shirts featuring the logos of our Local Presenting, Platinum, Silver and Bronze sponsors and the names of our Crystal sponsors.
- RACE COLLATERAL. We distributed 3,500 registration forms featuring prominent placement of Local Presenting sponsors’ logos and listing all other Race sponsors by logo or name, 50,000 postcards, 300 posters, 5 billboards, and hundreds of radio spots and television mentions.
- KOMEN NEBRASKA WEBSITE. Our site received 84,500 unique visits from April to October last year. We displayed the logos of our Local Presenting sponsors and the names of all sponsors throughout the Race webpages.
How excited we are for you! You can help save lives in Nebraska, and you can take advantage of the impactful marketing opportunities associated with our Races. Are you ready to be part of an incredible team working toward a breast-cancer-free Nebraska? Join us today!
Would you like to discuss sponsorship opportunities for either Central Nebraska-Kearney or Nebraska-Omaha? Click here to complete and submit the sponsor interest form online.
For further sponsorship information, please contact Karen Daneu at 402-502-2979 x 206 or email@example.com.